The evolving role of Audit Committee Disclosures
This month, the Crowe mini-roundtable article on Audit Committee Disclosures was published in Risk&Compliance magazine. Our global panel of audit specialists discuss the key trends impacting Audit Committee Disclosures and answer the essential questions.
- What factors are influencing and shaping the content of audit committee proxy disclosures issues by small to large public companies?
- What are the main trends and developments affecting audit committees in recent times?
- What are the benefits of increasing transparency in audit committee disclosures?
- How might enhanced transparency around corporate governance help underscore audit committee improvements?
- Have their been any notable legal and regulatory developments in this area and what is their impact?
- What advice do you offer companies on drafting voluntary disclosures within their proxy statements that provide stakeholders with greater insight into oversight over responsibilities?
- How do you expect voluntary audit committee disclosures to evolve in the years ahead?