Whitepaper Transfer Pricing published
You are in business. The business is expanding, multinational even. You have a permanent establishment or you have set up an entity abroad and things are going well. Sure, you want to pay your taxes. Not too much, just what you absolutely have to, right? You have heard something about this thing called ‘Transfer Pricing‘. You have been informed it this is very important in today’s business to be ‘compliant’ with regards to Transfer Pricing. Some research on the internet has not made things easier for you, with terms ranging from ‘functional analysis’ to ‘transactional net margin methods’. And now you are wondering what to do.
For this reason, Crowe Peak created the whitepaper: The Six Essentials of Transfer Pricing. In this whitepaper you can find the basics in order to understand the concept and necessity of Transfer Pricing. The whitepaper consists of:
- 1. Transfer pricing, what is it exactly?
- 2. Who should be concerned about transfer pricing?
- 3. Transfer pricing done ‘right’
- 4. The Six Essentials of Transfer Pricing
- 1. Arm’s length principle
- 2. Functional analysis of the business
- 3. Transfer pricing methods
- 4. Comparables
- 5. Documentation in transfer pricing
- 6. Advance pricing agreements
- 5. After understanding the essentials, now what?